Friday, November 6, 2009

My first basketball game

So, I'm a pretty good athlete, good football player. I love hooping it up with my nephew, last week I was able to do that again. It felt good to get out there, I have never been really good at basketball, but I can make some moves. I was able to hold my own, didn't even think about my knee. It was just full court press. I am thinking less, and less about my knee. I have also logged some miles running. 18 in one week, I did suffer a bit from a sore achilles tendon. Took most of this week off from running to let the old legs heal. I do however still feel some weakness in my left knee, but for the most part I am pretty much back. I still will incorprate some rehab work in my routine for a year, I can't slack off on the, but all in all I'm back.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment