Saturday, May 23, 2009

Start of Week 9

Some days it feels likes the weeks are flying by, other days it feels like things are going by so slow. Starting this week, I have been working my tail off at PT, and on my own. As well as keeping in shape at the gym. I have taken off my brace during workouts at the gym. Up to this point it has been a comfort thing. I worry that some numb nuts would run into my leg, or drop something close by. It all felt ok, I have decided to cut back to one day a week with Will my PT, and then take his direction, and work on those workouts on my own. I am in coasting mode at this point with different resistance levels so to speak, but nothing earth shattering until I start to run in about 3 weeks or so. At this point, my leg feels good enough to run, but I know I am not there yet, so I have to stick to the regiment, and be patient. Which sucks, cause my companies pool party is next week, and well I can not horseplay or rough house with my co-workers, and well there will diving, dodgeball, and a bunch of other shenanigans going on. I will have to take a rain check, and just witness the activities. I must say, it is frustrating waiting for this leg to heal enough to get back to running and lifting weights with my legs, to get full strength back. Till later on next week, when I see Will, and change the routine up again. Have a great holiday weekend, and talk to you guys later.


Fernando


#5



No comments:

Post a Comment