Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mid week update

So, this week started off sucky, not my knee. It is fine. It has it's day, some good, some bad. Funny enough, they are bad when my leg is tired, and my knee is taking more of the weight. So, in my office we sit in what are called tech caves, they group us based on like skills, my cave is knows as he data cave, where all the dba's sit. We also have some QA people in there as well, well one of our QA guys started to get a bit sick on Monday. I had totally killed it on Saturday, and Sunday lifting weights. I have not been this sore in a long time. I was pushing heavy weight in my biceps, and chest. So, my immune system was weak. Monday I came in contact with his germs, and I started to feel crappy, right a way. The next day, I was running a fever, sore throat, achy, and ll the symptoms of the flu. So, I had to cancel my pt, and stay home and endure day time TV. I actually like going to work, so this kind of sucks a bit. I will reschedule my pt for tomorrow, or Friday. I also have an appointment to see my doc on Friday as well, so all in all. It's been a pretty weird week. I did talk to Will my PT, he has given me the green light to do hamstring workouts, leg press, and leg sled. I still have to stay away from leg extensions for at least week 14. I am OK with that, he has also cleared me to start any workout on the elliptical machine. So, this news is pretty exciting. I will also start light jogging on my next pt session. Finally real progress, but I am not anywhere near close just yet. I can now step up, and actually build some muscle back on this leg with some forms of weight lifting.

Till the next time,

Fernando #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment