Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 13

So, last week was rough, I mean really rough, but not knee related. Per my last post I was fighting a cold. Well, I thought it was a cold, for agonizing day's later I come to find out it was strep throat, and an ear infection. So, finally I dragged myself to the doctor, and 2 hours later I was on my way to Walgreen's to get my drugs. My work outs have suffered a bit since I have been dealing with symptoms of these shitty illnesses. I also saw my surgeon last week, Doc Walter. He checked my knee, and all is good. I did mention to him that I felt my PT was being too conservative. He gave me the green light to start slow controlled running, and step up the intensity on my leg workouts. So, I have started that. I had some leg workouts last night, and tonight, I will get to do some more. Starting with light weights, and staying away from leg extensions for one more week or so. That is all for now, tomorrow I will visit my pt again, and see what he has to say. I think I will only be working with him for a few more weeks, before I venture out on my own. That is all for now.

Fernando #5


No comments:

Post a Comment