Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5 1/2 months

So, this week started off with a stronger focus on my legs! I was able to press more weight on my Legs, pushed thru cable work, and did 65 lb squats. I basically pushed the intensity on all my work outs by 20%! what are the results, you ask? My left quad is 19 inches, my right quad is 20 1/2 inches! I am running about 30 minutes on the treadmill straight, I have noticed my agility is getting better, I average about 6 to 8 mph on te machine. The best news of all, I had a good throwing session on satruday. My timming was a bit off at first, but I was dropping back to pass, and driving the ball 15 to 30 yards down the field on a rope. I was planting hard moving in the pocket, had touch on some passes. It was great! I finally felt like I am progressing! My next appointment with my surgeon is next Friday. I expect to be released from his care at that time. I will miss doc Walter. He is my team surgeon, and I would recommend him to anyone. On toy recovery, I plan on stepping up my work on plyometrics a ton, I will need to get into strengthing mode, and injury recovery mode! I miss football, but I don't miss the grind, I can still play, and I will miss the game, but my goal is to get healthy, and stay that way! Till next time work hard, and you can accomplish anything.

Fernando - #5


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment