Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My First Hour Run

Now, I have confidence my knee is healed, strong, and ready for more. I decided to run last night. Since it finally started to feel like fall here in Dallas, Texas. I put on the nike running tights, and my sweat gear, and went for a run around my hood. First off, my endurance needs to get better, which it will. For the most part it was great. I had good stride, my surgically reconstructed leg was great, a bit sore today. Sore, but good sore, I have missed this feeling so much, I love to run, I love to lift weights. I will probably try to stretch, and get a bit more running in today, and some weights. For those just starting their ACL Journey, be patient, work hard. It's not about getting back fast, it's about being smart, and working smart. You will have good days, and some days will suck the big one, follow the protocol, rest, and don't forget to ice, and use some heat.

Fernando #5

No comments:

Post a Comment