Friday, September 18, 2009

Return of 5uperFive

Well, not yet! So, I went to see doc walter today. Pretty standard visit with one major difference. He released me, your muscles are getting ready, but I don't think your ready for football yet! So, to this my answer was, yes I want to continue on the path I am on, but focus on specific injury prevention, and strength gaining workouts. He concured, and just like that, my ordeal ended. So, out of this visit, I can start to cut, pivot, and focus on getting back to normal. So, I came home, went to the gym, did some light cutting, some stopping and starting, feels a bit weird, but good. No pain, legs is stable, and I am on my way. So, ofcourse as former teammates, read my facebook, then I get emails, and texts if I'm going to play this season, to that I say. I an not focusing on that. I will get healthy and stronger, and decide by January, for now. I am going to stick to the line, i am still not ready, although today was a big day, I can almost feel it, the return of #5!




-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment