Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mid Week Update

Just a quick update today. Last night was great as far as working out. I am now leg pressing 210 lbs, rack squatting 90 lbs, running 10 minute miles, doing as much single leg workout's as I can. Including leg presses, squats, wall sets etc. I finally feel some confidence in my left leg. My quad on the left is almost at 20 inches, my right quad is about 20 1/2. I am ready to hit my next set of workouts, which will include several plyometrics work outs, jumping, and cutting. I am going to wait to see the doc on Friday, but from what I can see it seems to be a go. I did a ton of lower leg work last night as well. Calf, lower leg, etc. I noticed that I have some pain after a work out in my lower part of the knee. I am sure that has to do with my lower leg being weak. Up until this point it has been about the quad, hammy, and hips. The moment last night finally happen. I ran up the stairs to get to the cardio machines, and then got on the treadmill, and felt no pain, no discomfort, not slow start. I had stretched and worked my leg out all night. I just jumped on the machine, and was running an average of 7 on the machine. I finally feel normal, I will keep working hard to get back into pre-injury shape, but this is a BIG step. After having so many crappy days, this certainly makes up for it. I will update my blog after I see Doc Walter.

Fernando #5

No comments:

Post a Comment