Wednesday, April 8, 2009

PT you get what you put in

Week 2 has been filled with surprises, I went to my first PT appointment. Will, my therapist is awesome for those in need of a good PT center visit http://vistarehab.com/scr/index.html. My flexion is at 130 degrees. Which for 1 week out of surgery is awesome. My extension on the other hand was not very good. So, we designed an exercises plan to address these issues, and to get my quad and hamstrings firing alot better. I have full confidence is Will, he was really upbeat, and was an open book of knowledge. Being an athlete, I want the best for my body, so this is very important to me. Pain is starting to be less and less, now, its all about not getting sloppy doing the work, and getting my body stronger. This task is something I take very serious. I have been killing it at the gym as much as I can, and getting in my meals, and my PT exercises. For anyone who has had this procedure, and is looking for a list of exercises email me, and I will hook you up. Another thing I will stress, if you plan on working out during rehab, and healing from surgery make sure you eat, and rest. Your body is going working double time healing, and building muscle, so eat, rest, and get your sleep. Till my next post.

FAZ
#5

No comments:

Post a Comment