Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 2

This week started off kind of weird, I went to my sisters house for a baby shower, and had a horrible time, I was neausiated, dizzy, and throwing up, I made it back home, and laid on the couch and rested. Monday came around, and I decided to try to make it back to work, being tired of sitting at home, I soon came to the conclusion that maybe I rushed back to work too soon, the plan was to work from home for the week, and well, I think I will be doing that. On a bright spot, Iwill be starting physical therapy tomorrow, and well from what I hear it will be a painful expirience, I say bring it, what ever gets me back to normal I welcome with open arms. Pain is only temporary in my book, plus that is why you have pain medication. I will check in tomorrow, and blog about how everything went. On a side note our football season ended last weekend, and my team did not do too well, for all my team-mates, I hope to see you this fall, congrats on a hard fought season, there is always next year...

FAZ #5

No comments:

Post a Comment